Thank you for your interest in visitation at Rennes.
Before scheduling a visit, it is important for you to know:
• Residents and activated POA/Guardian must consent to visitation in order for it to be permitted
• New hospital admissions must remain on quarantine for 14 days and cannot attend visitation during that period (per CDC guidelines)
• Visitors must be at least 18 years old
• Whoever is scheduled to be visiting is who must attend visit; no substitutions can be made
• Visits must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance
• No food or drink is allowed
• No pets allowed
• Social distancing of 6 feet must always be maintained (no hugging, hand holding, etc)
• Facility provided masks must be worn at all times (no cloth masks permitted)
• Pre-screening will consist of screening questions, education, waiver consent and temperature reading
• Visits may be cancelled at a moment’s notice (such as for weather, resident condition, change in illness/outbreak surveillance, or at the facilities discretion)
• If a visit is cancelled, individuals will need to come back to this site to re-schedule at the next available time
• No access to a public restroom
Permission to visit will not be granted for individuals who:
• Exhibit a temperature reading of greater than or equal to 100.0 F
• Exhibit signs or symptoms of fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea
• Are under investigation for or have been confirmed with COVID-19
• Have been in close contact with an individual under investigation or confirmed for COVID-19
• Have been on a cruise ship in the last 14 days
• Have traveled internationally within the last 14 days to countries with sustained community transmission of COVID-19
We ask that you review the following educational information in preparation for your visit.
We also ask that you review the following waiver consent in preparation for your visit; this is a requirement for visitation permission.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding visitation – please fill out the form below or email us at Covidquestions@rennesgroup.com
Please click the following link to schedule your visit. Additional time slots become available daily.
Please understand there is always potential for our process and protocol to change pending additional information releases, recommendation or guidance changes and advisement from the CDC, Wisconsin DHS and the local Public Health Departments.
ASSISTED LIVING & MEMORY CARE LOCATIONS
SKILLED NURSING LOCATIONS
Please submit additional questions via the form below. Please do not use this form to schedule visits.