After being closed for several weeks during the Covid-19 outbreak, reopening
with enough consumer confidence to bring traffic into this new set of
stores would prove to be challenging. The Memorial Day period provided
Integrated campaign including TV, CTV, Social and Email, reaching developing and new audiences that were reached, engaged and retargeted across various points during the campaign.
Tapping into the current emotion of many consumers about getting their
lives back to “normal”.
Pent up demand after months of being closed in with their old furniture.
Leveraging extra media inventory from companies and competitors that pulled
back on spend, capturing market share.
Extraordinary ROAS by leveraging decreased competitive media demand and pent up consumer need for normalcy and improving interior spaces.
ROAS (Return on Ad Spend):
Compared to Previous Campaign Before Pandemic
+25% New Users
+67% Organic Searches
+95% Direct Traffic
(Over 10-Day Period: 05-22 to 05-31)
Home Owners, HHI $75K+, In Market to Purchase Furniture within the Next 6 Months.
Portland, Hubbard and Willamette, OR
Early Morning, Daytime, Evening News, Late News, Weekend, Prime and Prime Access
1011 Spots (:15 and :30) with +66% of :30 in Broadcast
2 x 5:00 Interview Spots (Portland Living)
45 x :05 News Billboards
- Retarget existing video “ThruPlays” - 50% TP Audience
- New Video “ThruPlays” to Look-Alike Audiences
- New Boosted Posts with Message Bots
- Boost Again of High Performing Posts to Audiences
- Store Traffic Campaign (Address focussed)
- Lead Generation Campaign
- 106 Promo Code Downloads ($0.62 CPR)
- 10,076 ThruPlays ($0.02 CPR)
- 25 Direct Messages ($7.53 CPM)
REACH / IMPRESSIONS
22,184 / 56,741
- Emails to Entire List
- Retargeting New Emails for Facebook
- Retargeting New Website Leads
- Redeem Promo Code In-Store
- Shop Online