20 January, 2021
14:00 Beijing Time / 07:00 Central European Time
Join the LoRa Alliance and industry experts as they review highlights of 2020, share what's in store for an exciting 2021, and discuss the latest LoRaWAN specification and security improvements. This webinar is a great opportunity to learn how LoRaWAN is powering IoT and fostering business growth in China with real-world use cases.
This webinar will last approximately 2 hours and will provide plenty of opportunity to ask questions of all the presenters. Please see the primary agenda below for more information.
Please note: this webinar will be presented in English.
• Keynote: Donna Moore, CEO and Chairwoman, LoRa Alliance
• LoRa Alliance Marketing Updates: Derek Wallace, VP of Marketing, LoRa Alliance
• Destination LoRaWAN
• LoRa Alliance China Task Force news
• LoRaWAN Specification Updates: Alper Yegin, Chair of the Technical Committee, LoRa Alliance
• General scope of the LoRaWAN Standard
• Recent publications (L2-1.0.4, Q.R. Codes, DLMS, RP 1.0.2)
• Ongoing work
• LoRaWAN Security Updates: Johan Stokking, Chair of the Security Work Group, LoRa Alliance
• LoRaWAN Certification Program: Derek Hunt, Head of Certification, LoRa Alliance
• Application of LoRaWAN in Chemical Personnel and Asset Positioning
• Hui Zhang (Terry), Lierda Tech
• Building LoRaWAN Node as Simple as IKEA
• Jose Gabriel Marcelino, Solutions Architects Department, RAKwireless
• Market Feedback: Improving LoRaWAN in China
• Xiaobo Yu, Standardization Department, Alibaba Group
• Open Discussion