LoRaWAN is unique in the Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) wireless communication technology space in that it has multiple deployment and business models to solve the myriad needs of IoT use cases and applications globally. Deployment options include Pubic, Private and Hybrid networks and OPEX and CAPEX solutions provide financial flexibility. LoRaWAN Public Networks are a great solution for many LPWAN IoT use cases and have been serving the global IoT market for years and will continue to do so for many, many more.
However, LoRaWAN Private networks are a great solution for IoT use cases that have a common set of needs including, but not limited to:
• Network location exactly where you want it
• Network built and operational exactly when you need it
• Single network – not shared with others and complete control of traffic
• CAPEX, for those who prefer a one-time payment; or OPEX for those who prefer recurring payments
• Application shaping – supporting your specific application requirements today and in the future
IoT applications with any of the above requirements, private Enterprises and public institutions should find out how LoRaWAN Private Networks can help you on your IoT journey.
With LoRaWAN Private Networks, you can have “Your LPWAN Network Your Way” – whenever and wherever you want it.
For questions about private networks, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
by Karthik Ranjan, North American Regional Vice-Chair, LoRa Alliance.
Presented at Internet of Things World, August 11-13, 2020Download presentation deck