This position is a great fit for the IT professional who wants to exponentially widen his or her technical expertise. This position is part of a team that manages 30+ unique client infrastructures with varying complexities. The right candidate is one who loves a good puzzle and demonstrates a desire for continued growth.
Digital Agent is an Atlanta based MSP, ISP and CLEC solutions provider offering an extensive portfolio of technology and telephony services to primarily Georgia
businesses. This is a full time position in Digital Agent’s Managed IT Department. Standard work hours are Monday through Friday with rare weekend and after hours on call.
• Receive, digest and determine necessary client needs in a stewardship-model partnership
• Ongoing support of all customer-related infrastructure; including servers, network devices, and software applications
• Execute special projects with the follow-through to ensure the customer receives the highest quality of service with the quickest possible results
• Demonstrate a desire for continued growth, and up-to-date skill sets, through study, experience, and certifications
• Experience with on-premises and cloud-based Microsoft platforms, including Exchange, Active Directory, Microsoft365/Office365 on Windows / Mac / mobile, OneDrive, etc.
• Experience with managing, upgrading, and leveraging advanced features within the Office 365 portfolio of services
• Experience with and knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 10, MacOS, iOS, and Android
• Experience with and knowledge of conditional access solutions, basic PowerShell, Intune, SCCM
• Experience integrating modern cloud-based systems
• Full understanding of cloud security requirements and approaches
• Strong working knowledge of various switches, routers, network firewalls, UPS and backup systems
• Fluent in English
• Must be an analytical thinker with aptitude to diagnose and solve problems independently
• Ability to communicate complex IT concepts to non-technical end users
• Bachelor's degree or comparable knowledge in related field
• At least 3 years of experience in architecting and engineering collaboration solutions to end users as part of IT or a managed service provider
• Type at least 40 WPM
• Must be willing to travel locally less than 20% of the time
2300 Windy Ridge Pkwy, Suite R50
Atlanta, GA 30339