This position is a great fit for an HR/Recruiter who wants to build a strong team for a fast growing company. This position is perfect for a highly motivated individual who thrives on creating change. The right candidate is one who loves people and demonstrates a desire for continued growth.
Digital Agent is an Atlanta based technology company offering an extensive portfolio of communications and IT services to businesses. This is a full time position in Digital Agent’s HR department. Standard work hours are Monday through Friday.
• Stay up to date with current benefits through Insperity
• Communicate key features and changes to company benefits to the team
• Work with marketing to communicate Core Value and Core Purpose to employees
• Manage internal events like birthday/anniversary celebrations, quarterly planning meetings and more.
• Research and apply for business awards
• Work with hiring managers to develop all documents, emails and messaging that touch potential candidates, finalists and new employees.
• Working with hiring managers to draft job descriptions
• Posting jobs
• Pre-screening candidates when applicable
• Working with hiring managers to coordinate interviews
• Working with hiring managers to draft and send the offer letter with all appropriate documents when applicable
• Coordinate all Onboarding and Offboarding activities
Training / Continuing education:
• Working with hiring managers and executive team to refine training and continuing education programs for employees
• Maintain budget for continuing education.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good attention to detail and organizational skills
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
• 1-2 years related experience preferred
2300 Windy Ridge Pkwy, Suite R50
Atlanta, GA 30339