At Digital Agent, our client relationships are our top priority. We’re looking for a dedicated and personable account manager to maintain our clients’ accounts and serve as our main point of contact.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for helping others and a drive to provide exceptional customer service. Applicants should also be comfortable working with spreadsheets, audits, and other organizational software (Salesforce, Rev.io). If this sounds like you, apply today and help us build meaningful, long-lasting relationships that move our business forward.
Digital Agent is an Atlanta based technology company offering an extensive portfolio of communications and IT services to businesses. This is a full time position in Digital Agent’s sales department. Standard work hours are Monday through Friday.
• Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to client concerns and needs
• Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
• Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
• Work with sales and other internal teams to develop strategic marketing plans.
• Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients
• Take inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs
• Stay on top of accounts, making sure they’re receiving services that are within their budget and meeting their needs
• Meet regularly with other members of the team to discuss progress and find new ways to improve business
• Generate progress reports to give to clients and higher-ups within the organization
• Identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities and communicate with the sales team regularly
• Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good attention to detail and organizational skills
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
• Salesforce experience preferred
• 1-2 years related experience preferred
2300 Windy Ridge Pkwy, Suite R50
Atlanta, GA 30339