AmWINS, New York Life, Marsh, and Ascot Speak Out On Accelerating Change In Insurance Distribution Through Technology
In this brand new whitepaper from Salesforce and Harvard Business Review Analytics Services, find out what 150 insurance executives have to say on the future of distribution.
Access your copy now by completing the form on the right >>
• How to balance the need for growing D2C channels with the continued value of human guidance, and why APIs are enabling carriers and brokers to deliver an omnichannel experience to customers
• Why the symbiotic carrier-broker relationship must change, and what steps carriers and brokers should take to augment traditional distribution channels
• Why investment in D2C channels will continue to grow, in commercial as well as personal lines, and how buying trends in relation to mobile and comparison shopping are forcing the evolution of digital channels
Download your copy now by entering your details in the form on the right >>
You’ll hear directly from:
• Drive Scott Purviance, Chief Executive Officer, AmWINS
• Pedram Afshar, Chief Digital Officer, New York Life
• Santiago Ontañon, Chief Transformation Officer, Seguros Monterrey New York Life
• Dennis Chookaszian, Former CEO, CNA Insurance, and Adjunct Professor of Strategic Management, Booth School of Business, University of Chicago
• Robert Bauer, Head of Sharing Economy & Mobility Group, Marsh
• Rushi Davda, Head of US Operations and IT, Ascot
• Mike Fitzgerald, Principal Analyst, Insurance Technology, CB Insights
Don’t miss out on these insights—access your copy today >>
For more information, contact:
Head of Digital Content
Direct line: +44 (0)7516 198 883
Download your whitepaper here!
Enter your details below and you’ll immediately receive a copy of the whitepaper straight to your inbox.