AmWINS, Employers, Hippo, Marsh, Pie and Gallagher Speak Out On Technology’s Transformative Impact On Commercial Lines
In this brand new whitepaper from
Intelligent Insurer, find out what respected US
commercial lines giants have to say about current trends and
future predictions for the impact of technology and innovation
in commercial lines.
Access your copy now by completing the form on your right >>
• Which technology use cases are most relevant for three core functional areas— underwriting, distribution, and operations—such as the faster triaging of business in underwriting, and improving the speed of returning quotes to clients
• How to port key learnings from personal lines, especially in relation to product design and customer experience, and what it takes to reverse-engineer and explore their applicability in the commercial ecosystem
• Tried and tested strategies to tackle the biggest hurdles to investment and implementation, including the cost of replacing technology, and getting employees to adapt to new systems and new ways of working
Download your copy now by entering your details in the form on the right >>
You’ll hear directly from:
Stuart Rae, Senior Vice President,
• Tom Warden, Chief Data and Analytics Officer, Employers
• JoAnne Artesani, Director of Commercial Lines, Hippo Insurance
• Ruth Kochenderfer, Senior Vice President, Marsh
• Dax Craig, Co-Founder and President, Pie Insurance
• Jonathan Hendrickson, VP, Head of Insurtech Development, Gallagher
Don’t miss out on these insights—access your copy today >>
For more information, contact:
Head of Digital Content
Direct line: +44 (0)7516 198 883
Download your whitepaper here!
Enter your details below and you’ll immediately receive a copy of the whitepaper straight to your inbox.