Panel Report: Adapt And Upskill To Become The Underwriter Of The Future
The underwriter of the future must balance heritage skills with new competencies, leveraging emerging technologies and data sources to deliver more sophisticated insights with greater efficiency.
At Intelligent Insurer’s Underwriting Innovation Virtual Event in November 2020, a panel of experts discussed how the underwriting profession needs to evolve in order to thrive in a context of AI-driven innovation, and shared advice for underwriters who are anxious about the need to acquire new skills.
Access the panel report now by completing the form on the right >>
• The impact of new technologies, including AI, data analytics and automation, and what this means for the future of the underwriting profession
• How to attract new talent to acquire the skills that will support underwriters to foster innovation and keep pace with change
• The role of specialists and generalists in the future of underwriting, and the value of retaining the traditional art of relationship-building in a digitally-enabled industry
Download your copy now by entering your details in the form on the right >>
You’ll hear directly from:
• Tony Fenton, VP commercial lines division, Nationwide
• Yakir Golan, chief executive officer, Kovrr
• Meghan Hannes, VP cyber, product head, Hiscox
• Erik Nikodem, SVP, head of property, Everest Insurance
• Nick Lamparelli, chief underwriting officer, Rethought Insurance
Don’t miss out on these insights—access your copy today >>
For more information, contact:
Head of Digital Content
Direct line: +44 (0)7516 198 883
Download your report here!
Enter your details below and you’ll immediately receive a copy of the report straight to your inbox.