WIPR Patents Live: Your access to unmissable live broadcasts, networking and collaboration in the IP community.
Launching on October 20, 2020, WIPR Patents Live memberships run for a full 12 months and offer you a wide range of essential weekly live online content, access to whitepapers and the opportunity to take part in interactive industry surveys.
It also includes unlimited places at the weekly open roundtable discussion groups – enabling you to join live discussions with up to 12 peers. This is a great networking opportunity and a forum in which you can share your expertise, as well as voice your challenges and find solutions – as you would at a traditional conference.
Enter your details now to register your interest for joining WIPR Patents Live >>
We're offering the first 4 sessions as a complimentary taster to the new platform.
Register your interest now to hear from:
• Maria Anassutzi, Lead EMEA IP Counsel, Canon Europe
• Adrian Howes, Head of IP and Standards, Nokia
• Ken Seddon, CEO, The LOT Network
• Marc Kaufman, Partner, Rimon
• Elizabeth Chien-Hale, Partner, Appleton Luff
• Anita Shaw, IP Law Counsel, IBM
• Jochen Friedrich, Technical Relations Executive, IBM
• Natasha Jones, Commercialisation Manager, University of Kentucky
• Mehul Shah, Senior IP and Patent Counsel, Juniper Networks
• Dr. Lee Chapman, Global Head of Discovery Science and IP, Celixir
• Paul Coletti, Associate General Counsel, Johnson & Johnson
Register your interest now by completing the form >>
WIPR Patents Live is brought to you by:
Register your interest in joining the brand new membership platform: WIPR Patents Live