No phone calls please. Resume and cover letter should be submitted in pdf.
To keep our staff as safe as possible, we have installed sneeze shields, require face masks and increased cleaning in high traffic areas.
FULL & PART-TIME TELLER
The Teller will always be able to efficiently process and accurately perform financial transactions requested by members and answer inquiries related to their accounts in a pleasant, friendly, and professional manner.
Essential duties include:
- Serving members by completing account transactions
- Providing account services for members by receiving deposits and loan payments, cashing checks, issuing withdrawals, and recording night and mail deposits
- Reconciling cash drawer by proving cash transactions, counting and packaging currency and coins
- Maintaining member confidence and protect bank operations by keeping information confidential
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Have a minimum of one year of cash handling experience
- Have strong communication and listening skills
- Be able to efficiently process and accurately perform financial transactions
- Be detail oriented
- Be able to follow strict procedures and policies
CONTACT CENTER REPRESENTATIVE (BILINGUAL)
The Contact Center Representative will always be able to deliver Superior Member Service and is responsible for providing accurate verbal and written information concerning the credit union and its services to our members.
Essential duties include:
- Serving membership by providing information in a pleasant, professional and effecient manner via telephone, written correspondence and email - such as: balance inquiries, account histories, loan payments, transfers, check withdrawals, loan advances, stop payments and other routine transactions.
- Researching and solving member questions, problems or complaints concerning their accounts or credit union services.
- Answering questions regarding credit union services including: how to open accounts, quoting loan and deposit rates, and the features and benefits of our products and services.
- Completing file maintenance or updating member information on the data processing system.
- Assisting members with remote access services such as online banking, Bill Pay, Privilege Pay, ATM/debit cards, audio teller and more.
- Assisting members in balancing their accounts or resolving statement problems.
- Have outstanding listening and problem-solving abilities
- Be able to multi-task under stress
- Have above average problem resolution and follow-up skills
- Be bondable and pass a reference check
- Have one to two years of previous Call Center experience - financial institution experience preferred
- Be able to work a rotating Saturday schedule
Prior Help Desk experience along with troubleshooting and probing skills a plus. Bilingual with ability to read, write and speak both English and Spanish a plus.
FILL OUT THE FORM ON THIS PAGE TO APPLY.