The next time you want to play a game, think about your brain. Spend a few minutes working on Neurotiming® and you will be pleasantly surprised at the results. There is always time for Call of Duty®, your brain is calling now.
A study by the American Journal of Preventative Medicine showed that video games improved:
1. Psychological therapy outcomes (69%)
2. Physical therapy outcomes (59%)
3. Physical activity outcomes (50%)
4. Clinician skills outcomes (46%)
5. Pain distraction outcomes (42%)
6. Health education outcomes (42%)
7. Disease self-management outcomes (37%)"