Tell us how would your research benefit from an automated workflow for your organoids?
Organoid Research Award submissions Jan 20 – Mar 15, 2021
(See details below)
At Protein Fluidics we help researchers automate organoid assays enabled by our proprietary 3D cell technology.
Types of assay steps that can be performed with the Pu·MA System are:
- Toxicity testing
- In situ sampling
- Sequential drug additions
- Metabolomic profiling
- Immunofluorescence for biomarker detection
We want to hear about your organoid, spheroid or 3D cell model research and facilitate the next big breakthrough.
$5,000 towards a
Pu·MA System 3D for your lab
Submission Dates: Jan 15 – Mar 15, 2021
Award Announcement: Apr 2021
Eligibility: Individual researcher or research groups working with organoids, spheroids, tumoroids, micro-tissue or any other 3D cell models
Please include the following in your submission:
- Name, Last Name, Email, Institution / Company
- Department / Professor and Area of Research
- A brief description of your original research (abstract)
- How would you use the Pu·MA System 3D for your organoid research and analysis? (abstract or bullet points)
Please do add references and images if needed. Including the method of organoid or spheroid formation would helpful.
Attach a completed word or pdf document by email to the Protein Fluidics team at email@example.com
Email subject line: Organoid Research Award 1Q2021
Availability for a short conference call will be requested in the follow-up emails.
one application per person from a group will be accepted
but multiple submissions from the group are allowed if the proposals
are unique and original.
2. Submission should be emailed latest by 11:59 pm PST on Mar 15, 2021 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. In addition to the submission, a 30-minute follow-up conference call will be requested to discuss your research proposal.
4. Award is $5,000 towards (1) Pu·MA System and (12) Pu·MA System 3D Flowchips (96 tests) and all relevant system accessories.
5. Protein Fluidics will have sole discretion with regards to award winner selection.
6. Award will be announced in Apr 2021.
7. There will be no direct cash award.
8. The award is to a lab / group and not an individual person.
9. Government employees, healthcare professionals, contractors and vendors are not eligible to participate.
10. The submission should not violate any rule, policy, copyright, trademark, patent, or procedures of your institution or any other person.
11. The offer will be void if federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulation or agency/institutional policies are violated.
12. The award is towards research use only and not for clinical or diagnostic purposes.
13. Protein Fluidics takes privacy very seriously. All submissions will be kept strictly confidential.
14. For any further questions about the Organoid Research Award please email email@example.com or message us on our Contact us link .
For Research Use Only. Not for diagnostic use. Protein Fluidics, Protein Fluidics Logo and Pu·MA System are registered trademarks of Protein Fluidics, Inc. in the United States and internationally. All rights reserved. © 2021 PROTEIN FLUIDICS, INC.