June, 10th 2020
Meet us at IRE 2020 for an opportunity to network and learn best practices how we as an industry can eliminate downtime in construction.
Guiding questions for the event:
• How can the industry come together to eliminate downtime?
• What are the key challenges we need to overcome?
• Who is driving the change in the industry? And what are they doing right?
• How is your company using technology and data to eliminate downtime?
• How do we develop new services and drive innovation that eliminates downtime – based on the problems real human beings in the industry face?
• What can we learn from industry leaders who leverage data and digital solutions?
The Eliminate Downtime journey is a global event series with curated stories from companies who share what they have learned, challenges and insights about how to eliminate downtime. Together, we will ask tough questions and discuss solutions to create an industry where a promise – once again – is a promise.
The event will be a mix of inspirational talks on the topic of downtime from different companies with a strong focus on innovation, entrepreneurship and new technologies. After the presentations, participants will have the opportunity to discuss challenges and share stories on how they eliminate downtime in their companies.
More details coming soon!
Find out more about the Eliminate Downtime journey and see the highlights from previous events here.
What do participants of previous events say?