The Eliminate Downtime journey is a global event series with curated
stories from companies who share what they have learned, challenges
and insights about how to eliminate downtime. Together, we will ask
tough questions and discuss solutions to create an industry where
a promise – once again – is a promise.
Guiding questions for the event:
• How can the industry come together to eliminate downtime?
• What are the key challenges we need to overcome?
• Who is driving the change in the industry? And what are they doing right?
• How is your company using technology and data to eliminate downtime?
• How do we develop new services and drive innovation that eliminates downtime – based on the problems real human beings in the industry face?
• What can we learn from industry leaders who leverage data and digital solutions?
Find out more about the Eliminate Downtime journey and see the highlights from previous events here .SAVE YOUR SEAT NOW
The event will be a mix of inspirational talks on the topic of downtime from different companies with a strong focus on innovation, entrepreneurship and new technologies. We have a strong line-up of speakers, ready to share their experiences and ideas. Find a more detailed agenda below.
After the presentations, participants will have the opportunity to discuss challenges and share stories on how they eliminate downtime in their companies.
The event will be wrapped up over drinks and more eliminate downtime stories.
The participants of the event will come from different countries, so the program will for the most part be in English language.
Please note the agenda is subject to change.
Event location: betahaus, Rudi Dutschke Str. 23, 10969 Berlin
Get directions here.
What do participants of previous events say?