Let’s face it. Creating a positive safety culture is hard. You can have the best equipment, all the right systems and train your people, and still see a workforce disengaged with safety.
With research showing that 86% of worksites operate in a negative safety culture, there’s a clear case for change. But where do you start?
Join us on February 18 at 12pm AEST | 1pm AEDT to discover how to revive your safety culture strategy.
In this session you’ll discover:
- The four key components of safety culture
- A practical model for measuring safety culture maturity
- Why investing in your people and leadership can help take your safety culture to the next level
- How to get started on your safety culture journey
- Data and insights that build the case for safety culture change.