Live webinars and small break-out groups encourage interactivity and knowledge-sharing across industry
Access session recordings, additional resources and application worksheets to enhance knowledge and training transfer
Small group sessions allow personal interaction with facilitators and peer-to-peer networking for multi-disciplinary insights
Over three weeks participants will learn:
1. The tools and knowledge to lead for cultural change
2. How to promote a culture of wellbeing and resilience
3. How to have supportive conversations with team members
4. How to embed a focus on resilient attitudes and behaviours in the workplace
5. Practical strategies to support team members through change, challenge and adversity
Gain an introduction to the concept of resilience and how engaging with the Five Practices impacts safe work practice.
Understand your role as a leader in promoting and embedding a culture of wellbeing and resilience in the workplace.
Discover practical skills and strategies for supporting your team through change, challenge and adversity.
Join today for only $399 +GST.
Earlybird rate: $199+GST (available until 5pm AEST Friday 25 September, or until sold out)
Special VIP rate of $225 +GST available to Sentis webinar participants.
Please refer to your webinar follow up email for the VIP code to access the discounted rate.
Programs run weekly for three weeks from the start dates below.