Like all organisations dealing with the effects of the Covid-19 outbreak, we have taken measures to ensure the protection of our staff, our customers and the people we work with on a day to day basis. We are working hard to ensure we continue to serve you in the best way possible during this time, but some aspects of our service have changed. We want to make you aware of the following points to help you understand the measures we have taken and how they may affect you.
• We have closed both our London and Boston offices and our teams are now working remotely . We are well equipped to manage remote working and normal communications should not be affected.
• Please be aware however that while our offices are closed, we are not able to receive post or packages by mail. If you need to send documents to us please use email and please do not send packages until further notice.
• Our laboratory facilities in Cambridge, U.K. are still operational but are working with reduced staff levels to ensure the protection of our team.
- Shipments into our laboratories can still be received but it is essential that details of the shipment, courier, delivery date and materials contained in the shipment are agreed and confirmed before and shipment is made. Please work with your existing Ximbio contacts or get in touch with us at email@example.com to arrange any shipment.
- Orders and shipments out of our laboratories will go ahead but may be affected by slightly longer lead times than usual. We will advise you of lead times and shipment dates at the time your order is received, and we will update you of any changes if required.
• All external events, meetings and travel have been cancelled for the immediate future. We have facilities for online meetings and collaboration that we will use to keep in touch with you wherever possible.
We will update this page with any changes as the current situation develops. Please come back to check on any developments, particularly if you plan to send materials to our laboratories.
If you have any questions for our team:Contact Us