Give us your best shot! The moment has arrived to submit your best local photos to the 2021 As Seen in Macomb Calendar Photo Contest. The contest is open to everyone, including First State Bank employees. The 2021 As Seen in Macomb Photo Contest is brought to you by First State Bank and our partners: Macomb Community College, Anton Art Center and Macomb County.
Do you know beauty when you see it? We are looking for landscape/scenic photographs taken in Macomb County. That could mean pictures of art or architecture, a beautiful sunrise or sunset, eye catching flowers or plant life, sailboats on the lake – there’s so much beauty to capture in Macomb County!
Thirteen photographs will be selected as winners – one for each month plus a cover photo. Winning photos will be chosen on Wednesday, September 30, 2020, by a panel of volunteer judges. The winners will have the option of having their photograph acknowledged in the calendar with their name and city of residence.
1. Contest will run from Friday, September 4, 2020 through Monday, September 21, 2020, with judging taking place by Wednesday, September 30, 2020.
2. The contest is open to all Michigan residents, including employees of First State Bank.
1. Photos must be taken within Macomb County. Examples include sailboats, Lake St. Clair, sunrise/sunsets, flower lined public walkways, public parks, public art or architectural photos
2. Photographs of all seasons are encouraged and should have been taken in the last five years.
3. Photographs must be the sole and original work of the contestant and not copied, in whole or in part, from any other work.
4. All submitted photographs will become the property of First State Bank and will not be returned.
5. Submission of an entry, whether selected as a winner or not, gives First State Bank the exclusive right to reproduce the photos(s) without compensation or notification, in any type of media, including promotional and/or marketing materials, advertisements, on its websites or social media. By submitting this photo, you are certifying to give permission to use identifiable people and private properties. Proof of model release may be requested of winning photos for identifiable people or private properties.
How to Enter
1. Click here to submit your photo.
2. Please use a valid email address for your entries. You may submit up to four (4) photos for judging; please submit as separate entries using the same email address.
3. Only digital photos submitted as a JPEG will be accepted and must be submitted as actual size of 11” wide x 8 1/2” tall (landscape format) with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi or higher.
1. Thirteen winning photos – one for each month plus a cover photo – will be selected by Wednesday, September 30, 2020, by Anton Art Center affiliates.
2. Winners will be notified by email within one week of judging and will have the option of having their name and hometown recognized in the photo credit.
3. One (1) First Place Winner will receive a $250 First State Bank MasterCard Gift Card plus cover placement on the calendar. One (1) Second Place Winner will receive a $150 First State Bank MasterCard Gift Card. One (1) Third Place Winner will receive a $100 First State Bank MasterCard Gift Card. Ten (10) Runners up will receive a $25 Gift Card to shop at the Anton Art Center. All 13 finalists will be featured in the 2021 Calendar.